NLCB Play Whe Results – Trinidad & Tobago
NLCB Play Whe Result For today is announced now. You can Check the NLCB play Whe results 2023. National Lottery control boards (NLCB) give “Play Whe” results based on the daily draw in Trinidad and Tobago.
This draw takes place from Monday to Saturday at the right time live update 10:30 AM, 1:00 PM, 4:00 PM, and 7:00 PM. We update all Results on an urgent basis. you also check previous Results and Marks below table
|03-June-2023||02 WB||35 WB||36 MB||15 BB|
|Balls||BB BB||WB MX||BB WB||BB WB|
|02-June-2023||18 MB||31 WB||8 WB||01 WB|
|Balls||BB WB||WB WB||WB WB||WB WB|
|01-June-2023||05 WB||09 MB||24 BB||04 WB|
|Balls||BB WB||WB WB||WB WB||BB|
Note: Always ask for the winner’s information printout to confirm your payout before handing your ticket to ticket agents since dishonest agents may claim your winnings for themselves.
How To Play NLCB Play Whe?
The NCLB play Whe consists of five panels named Panel A, B, C, D, and E. Each day starts with a name, then a price. In the second section, you will find the prices for each product with their corresponding number. The last section has 1-36. You should select the day of the lottery and then price and encircle one number. Don’t use a Red Pencil.
In case of a mistake please tick the VOID box below. There is also an option of auto pick, if u want to do so then tick the Quick Pick option below, it will randomly pick one number for you. You can also play your picked number for more than one draw, for that you have to choose one option on the left side of the sheet below the days.
- (ALL) for All draws
- (MOR) for morning draws
- (MID) for midday draws
- (AFT) for afternoon draws
- (EVE) For evening draws
Hot numbers which are drawn the most times in the past Play Whe draws:
9 7 16 4 23 6 24
Cold numbers which are drawn the least times in the past Play Whe draws:
20 18 13 10 11 26 35
The NLCB Play Whe Charts
Rules & Regulations
- Players must be 18 years and over.
- The ticket is the only valid proof of your number selection and is the only valid receipt accepted in order to claim your prize.
- The NLCB is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Tickets, transactions, and winners are subject to all NLCB rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Tickets are void and will not be paid if unused, illegible, previously paid, mutilated, misprinted, not properly registered with the National Lottery Central Computer, or altered in any way.
Application Requirements for an Individual
- The NLCB Play Whe draw is a game of chance where players choose a four-digit number between 1 and 36.
- Players can purchase tickets at any authorized NLCB retailer for a minimum cost of $1.
- The Play Whe draw takes place every day at 10:30 am, 1:00 pm, 4:00 pm, and 6:30 pm.
- Players can win a cash prize by matching their chosen four-digit number to the number drawn in the Play Whe draw.
- The amount of the prize money depends on the type of Play Whe wager placed and the amount of the prize pool for the particular draw.
- Players can choose to play Straight, Box, Straight/Box, Sum, or Combo Wagers.
- If there are multiple winners, the prize money will be divided equally among them.
- The NLCB reserves the right to change the rules and regulations of the Play Whe draw at any time without prior notice.
- Players must be 18 years or older to purchase tickets and participate in the Play Whe draw.
- The NLCB is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets, and players must present their tickets to claim their prizes.
- The NLCB reserves the right to investigate and withhold prizes if there is any suspicion of fraud or misconduct.
- By participating in the Play Whe draw, players agree to the rules and regulations set forth by the NLCB.
The NLCB Play Whe 1 to 10 Line Chart
The NLCB Play Whe comes with an interesting rule. The rule for digits from 1-9 is that every digit is linked with some two-digit numbers and the combination of that two-digit numbers makes a digit between 1-9 that can also be played for the corresponding digit.
For example for digit 5, the rule is
The digit 5 is associated with 14,23 and 32 because the sum of these digits makes 5. This rule is applicable to other digits that meet conditions like
digit 5. The following charts will show you all the digits with linked digits
Win and Collect Trinidad and Tobago
Play Whe Prizes NLCB distributes prizes to the lucky winners of the draw. For prize collection, your number must be the winning number of the lucky draw. The payout amount is 26$ for every 1$ bet.This payout can go high during the promotion.
Claim Your Prize
The prize can be claimed 180 days after the draw. The agent of NLCB can pay up to 5600$ prize or less than this, the payout more than this amount can only be claimed by National Lottery Control Board.
NLCB Numbers and Associated Marks
This game was introduced by Chinese immigrants in Trinidad and Tobago in the mid-nineteenth century. This is a number game called “chinapoo” by Chinese people. The Chinapoo or china-man-zombie has the basis with the original play marks. The body is divided into 36 pieces. Those numbers and their associated marks are listed below.
What is the History of the Play Whe game?
An ancient pastime, Play Whe was known as Chinapoo; a numbers game played by persons who were influenced by intuition, superstition, dreams, and caprice. Brought to Trinidad by Chinese immigrants, Play Whe was traditionally called “Whe”. National Lottery control boards (NLCB) give “Play Whe” results based on the daily draw in Trinidad and Tobago
The Symbol of Play Whe is a drawing of the Chinaman jumbie or Chinapoo. His anatomy is divided into 36 segments, each marked with either mark, partner, or spirit numbers, depending on the chart.
Hot & Cold Numbers
You probably noticed that some numbers just seem to appear in every other draw! These frequently drawn numbers are known as hot numbers and they are used by many experienced lottery players due to their likelihood to be drawn. Check out the list of the most, and the least, frequently drawn numbers in Play Whe lotto!
Video Guide For How to Win Play Whe
Frequently Asked Questions
Can NLCB Play Online?
The games can be played anytime, anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection and there is no need to download software, or register details, so playing is anonymous.
What time is Play Whe?
NLCB Play Whe Results in Trinidad and Tobago are updated after the Play Whe game draws which occur Monday – Saturday at 10:30 AM, 1:00 PM, 4:00 PM, and 7:00 PM.
How many numbers are there in play whe?
Additional marks are associated with each of the thirty-six (36) Play Whe numbers.
What is Whe Bonus Ball?
NLCB re-introduces the Play Whe Mega Bonus Ball. From Today onwards, you can win either an additional $36 or an additional $74 for every $1 played on the MegaBall when it calls.
What is Whe Payout?
In order to win Trinidad and Tobago Play Whe, the number drawn must match the number that was played in a panel. There is a 1 in 36 chance you will win. The payout for choosing the winning number is $26.00 for every $1.00 wagered but payouts have gone as high as 36 to 1 during promotions.